June is a tough month. There isn’t much to get excited for on the sports front, especially if you’re a BYU Football fan.
This off-season has been much slower than previous ones, and that is a good thing. No news is good news, right? But it sure has made the countdown to Cougar Football even longer than usual.
So what does a group of 10 men, who clamor for anything BYU do in these doldrum months? Simple. A 24-round BYU Football Fantasy Draft. Now we’re talking! This will be some good old fashion fun.
- All BYU Football players who have lettered in the program are eligible to be drafted.
- Draft 24 players. Fielding a starting lineup.
- 1 QB, 2 RB, Combination of 3 WR/TE, 5 OL, 3 DL, 4 LB, 2 CB, 2 Safeties, 1 Kicker, 1 Punter
- #1 Koti Samani (Twitter: @Koti_Samani)
- #2 Jake Hatch; Commissioner of the Draft (@JakeHatch77)
- #3 Robby Huckvale (@robby_huckvale)
- #4 Alex Gilbert (@Greengilb)
- #5 Mitch Harper (@Mitch_Harper)
- #6 PJ Morgan (@pjmorgan11)
- #7 Justin Mace (@jmace22)
- #8 Jeremy Salmon (@KingRach51)**
- #9 Bean Mace (@beanmace)
- #10 Michael McQuain (@kugrlover)
- #1 Team Koti Samani – John Tait, OT (1993, 1996-1998)
- #2 Team Jake Hatch – Eli Herring, OT (1987, 1991-1994)
- #3 Team Robby Huckvale – Steve Young, QB (1980-1983)
- #4 Team Alex Gilbert – Luke Staley, RB (1999-2001)
- #5 Team Mitch Harper – Brian Gray, CB (1998-1999)
- #6 Team PJ Morgan – Omarr Morgan, CB (1996-1997)
- #7 Team Jmace – Kyle Van Noy, LB (2010-PRESENT)
- #8 Team Bean Mace – Jim McMahon, QB (1977-1981)
- #9 Team Michael McQuain – Ty Detmer, QB (1987-1991)
Vote for the team you think is the best, and share your thoughts on what players you would draft at the bottom of this post!
- Team Koti Samani
- Team Jake Hatch
- Team Robby Huckvale
- Team Alex Gilbert
- Team Mitch Harper
- Team PJ Morgan
- Team Jmace
- Team Bean Mace
- Team Michael McQuain