Quick hitters on the latest from BYU Football Media Day 2013:
- 2013 signee, Linebacker Chasen Andersen from Logan High has been released from his Letter of Intent and will be transferring to Wisconsin. Andersen is the son to Gary Andersen, Wisconsin’s Head Coach.
- More personnel news: Offensive Lineman, Houston Reynolds is done with football due to injuries.
- Bronco Mendenhall said to Provo Daily Herald’s, Phillip Morgan that there will be a pre-game Player Walk. Prime examples of this are Ole Miss’ “Walk of Champions”. Will be held two and a half hours before kickoff.
- Quarterbacks Taysom Hill and Ammon Olsen were asked if the game asked Virginia was today, would they be able to play? They both said they would be 100%.
- Cody Hoffman is 100% healed and will be ready to go for Fall Camp.
- Athletic Director Tom Holmoe said there would be a few more scheduling announcements in the next month or two.
- Trevor Sampson will compete with Justin Sorensen for the Kicking spot. Andrew George is the coach over the kicking game.