Topics this week include:
- New Cougar Center Podcast studio! New sound, better quality. Give us your feedback on the new sounding podcast.
- Fall Camp is taking a toll to key players on the BYU Football team. What type of impact doe these injuries have on the team?
- Two weeks away from Virginia
- Position battles in fall camp
- Defensive Coordinator, Nick Howell says Jamaal Williams would be a good fit at Cornerback.
- Basketball Non-Conference schedule was released
- Basketball Summer Prospectus
- Huge week in recruiting for BYU Football
- Tayo Fabuluje transferring to BYU
- Former Cougars in the Pros & Max Hall gets his first start in Canada
- Tradition, Spirit, Honor jersey debacle
Listen to episode #124
The Cougar Center Podcast is a weekly show hosted by Mitch Harper, Bean Mace, and Justin Mace. The three cover the latest in BYU sports, and discuss any popular topics in the world of College Athletics. Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes.
Topics: Bronco Mendenhall, BYU Basketball, BYU Cougars, BYU Football, Cedric Dale, Dallin Leavitt, Fall Camp, Jamaal Williams, Jordan Johnson, Kavika Fonua, Marques Johnson, Nick Howell, Nick Kurtz, Robertson Daniel, Tayo Fabuluje, Tradition Spirit Honor, Tuni Kanuch, Tyler Cook