Here are some predictions for today’s game between BYU and the Texas Longhorns.
- BYU will have over 300 yards of total offense.
- BYU will have three takeaways, to set up the Cougar offense with a chance to win.
- Cougar defense will hold Texas to 14 points heading into the fourth quarter.
- JD Falslev will return a kick to Texas’ end of the field.
- Cody Hoffman will play and haul in seven catches.
- Speaking of catches, there will be over three catches from the tight ends today.
- Scott Arrellano won’t become a household name this week.
- Oxygen masks will be in full effect for Texas.
- BYU will fall to Texas, 30-16.
What are your predictions for today’s game?