The time has finally come. BYU’s chance to avenge the heartbreak they have suffered against Utah is here. The Holy War takes place tonight at 8:15 p.m. MT.
Here are some of my predictions for tonight’s Holy War.
- Whichever quarterback runs for 90+ yards in this game, that time will win. Both Taysom Hill and Travis Wilson have established themselves as good runners.
- Kyle Van Noy and Alani Fua will combine for two sacks.
- BYU will attempt less than 15 passes in this game. Reminding folks of the 1996 game against Utah.
- Out of the 15 pass attempts, Cody Hoffman will catch more than half of those.
- Justin Sorensen will hit four field goals in this game.
- This game won’t resort to late game heroics.
- BYU will take a quarterback kneel down for the final play.
- Final Score: BYU 22, Utah 17