It took four attempts but BYU finally defeated Boise State and like many of the games in BYU’s five-game win streak, the Cougars won in convincing defeating the Broncos 37-20. Giving Boise State their first loss in the month of October since 2001.
Highlights from the game:
- Taysom Hill a.k.a. “The Mormon Manziel” was part of all four of BYU’s touchdowns. Threw for three and ran for one.
- BYU becomes bowl eligible for the ninth straight season. Accepted a bid to play in the Fight Hunger Bowl on December 27th in San Francisco.
- BYU ran 90 plays and had zero turnovers. Was +4 in turnovers on the night.
- BYU is averaging 535 yards per game of total offense this season.
- The Cougars travel to Big Ten country for their next game against Wisconsin.