Topics on this week’s episode include:
- BYU lost to Washington in the Fight Hunger Bowl last Friday night, 31-16. BYU ended the 2013 season 8-5 in a year that was filled with missed opportunities.
- Jmace is back in the saddle and co-hosting with Mitch this week.
- Recapping the game. Taysom Hill was great. The rest of the team? Not so much.
- Bronco Mendenhall said 2013 was a success. Do the Cougar Center guys agree?
- Social Media feedback. We respond to a ton of feedback we received on Facebook and Twitter to put a bow on the 2013 football season.
- What about the future of Robert Anae and this staff?
- What is the outlook for BYU Football heading into 2014 and beyond?
- College Football Bowl Games
- BYU Basketball suffers a beatdown in LA to Loyola Marymount to open WCC play. Should we just admit this is an NIT team at best? Is there any hope for the NCAA Tournament?
- What are the problems with this BYU hoops team?
The Cougar Center Podcast is a weekly show hosted by @Mitch_Harper, @beanmace, & @jmace22. One of the top college podcasts on iTunes, the three always breakdown the latest in Cougar sports, and share the voice of Cougar Nation.